Monday, December 7, 2009

Ultimate Bummer?

I noticed recently that no one has read the blog I write in a long while. Actually, I only have two who have subscribed. I write because that's what I do, not because I will be famous or even followed.

 

When we ask someone, "Who are you when no one is looking?," we usually mean " Do you try to get away with things when no one is looking?" But the converse is true as well. "What good do you do that goes unnoticed, especially in everyday living?" Those little things we do to grease the wheels of the lives of others?

 

In a very critical world, do you ever stop and recount what good you do? What good you do that was not forced, involves a sacrifice on your part, or even requested but just because? These times are Christ-Moments. Moments when our Savior was borne into the world through you and no one else.

 

Recount your day today. See what good you do for others that is so much a part of you that you take in for granted. God never takes it or you for granted. You are his special child. And, sometimes, it is because of what you do right. No forgiveness or lecture needed.

 

I thank God for people like you who unconsciously become Christ at a moments notice and change the course of a day for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment