Monday, July 18, 2011

Speaking in Tongues: 10 Phrases that can be used in Church without Necessarily Committing to Anything

  1. I give a tithe
  2. That was a great sermon
  3. We are a friendly church
  4. It was well attended
  5. I'll pray for you (or "about that")
  6. I'm fine
  7. This will just be a short meeting
  8. People say (or "God is telling me")
  9. We'll just have to agree to disagree
  10. Bless your heart

 

Make your words count. Be Bold. Be clear. Go ahead and commit. Life is found there.

 

Was I fickle when I intended to do this? Or do I make my plans in a worldly manner so that in the same breath I say both "Yes, yes" and "No, no"?

 But as surely as God is faithful, our message to you is not "Yes" and "No."           

 2 Corinthians 1:17-18

 

All you need to say is simply 'Yes' or 'No';

anything beyond this comes from the evil one.      

Matthew 5:37

No comments:

Post a Comment